PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM
· The use of this procedure is valid only for filing complaints with the SPANISH NATIONAL POLICE.
· Please read the instructions carefully before starting; in each tag of the complaint form, you will find a help button which will make easier the preparation of the complaint.
· Follow the steps indicated in the programme for the preparation of your complaint; the fields IN BOLD are mandatory.
· Please use the Help button in case of doubt.
· Once your complaint is ready, the system will generate a reference number; please take note of that number, and facilitate it at the police premises when you go there to sign your complaint.
· You will need to sign your complaint as soon as possible, in a maximum of 72 hours, at the Police Premises which you indicated.
· The complaint will not be legally valid unless it has been signed by the complainant at the Police Premises.
· Please remember that, in principle and unless there are specific service requirements, complaints submitted by Internet take priority.
The complainant has been informed of his / her legal obligation to tell the truth (Art.433 of the Criminal Procedure Act) and of his / her possible criminal responsibility if he / she falsely accuses a person of having committed a criminal offense or shows reckless disregard of the truth (Art. 456 of the Criminal Code), claims to be the perpetrator or the victim of a criminal offense (Art.457 of the Criminal Code), or gives untruthful testimony (Art.458 of the Criminal Code).
Data Protection Act: The personal information (affiliation data) facilitated when filing the complaint through this means can only be used for purposes related to the police administration and investigations. The file in which the complaint is entered is subject to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data .
*They require special handling at the police premises and require that the attention to the victim be direct, immediate, specialised and personalised.